Dove Gospel – Multinational and associated subsidiaries.
This article is maintained by Dove Gospel - College
• We believe there is one God, who has revealed Himself to humanity as Father in creation, Son in redemption, and Holy Spirit in regeneration.
• We believe that in Jesus all the fullness of God dwells bodily (Col. 2:9), that He is the Son of
God according to the flesh, but the very God Himself according to the Spirit.
• We believe that He was born of a virgin, lived a sinless life, and worked many miracles. By his victorious and atoning death, He purchased our salvation with His own blood, After three days and nights in the tomb, He rose from the dead, and has ascended into heaven. He will return to raise the dead in Christ to life and to claim His church, His bride.
• We believe mankind has inherited a sinful nature, and that, as a result, all have sinned and have need of salvation.
• We believe in the full New Birth salvation experience as taught by the apostles to the first
church. This includes faith in Jesus as Savior, repentance, water baptism by full immersion in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of sins, and the infilling (baptism) of the Holy
Spirit, with the initial evidence of speaking in an unknown tongue. (Acts 2:38; Acts 2:1-4)
• Believers who are filled with the Spirit will exhibit the fruit of the Spirit in their lives (Gal. 5:22-23), and may receive one or more of the nine Gifts of the Spirit (1 Cor. 12:4-11). We believe that the Bible is inspired by God and is profitable for doctrine. No contention is made for a perfect translation of the Bible, and care must be taken to ensure proper understanding of what was originally written. For this purpose, God has placed teachers in the church.
• We believe that the Bible, as originally written, is infallible, authoritative and everlasting, and is the foundation of all Christian doctrine.
• We believe in the existence of an evil spiritual being known as Satan, a fallen angel, who has
corrupted the world around us.
• We believe in commemorating the Lord’s Supper.
• We believe in a final resurrection and judgment of all humanity. Those who are saved will inherit everlasting life, while those who are lost, eternal separation from God.
• We believe that the church is the living body of Christ, and that each believer is called to be a
part of the local commission, thereby fulfilling the great commission.
• We believe that salvation is available to ALL who profess belief in the Lord Jesus Christ, and that ALL who do so are welcome to serve in the local church in whatever capacity He may call them.